US English
USD

Chance MD Real Estate & Homes for Sale

5 Properties Found

The median home value in Chance, MD is $91,100 This is higher than the county median home value of $88,900. The national median home value is $185,800. The average price of homes sold in , is $. Approximately 57.63% of Chance homes are owned, compared to 1.15% rented, while 41.22% are vacant. Chance real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. . Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property Chance real estate agent to arrange a tour today !
Learn more about Chance.


Sort Results:
1-5 of 5 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of1    Prev | Next

$249,000

11164 Roland Parks Rd Chance, MD 21821

Beds:
3
Baths:
1 Full
Sq.Ft.:
1,690
Status:
Active
MLS#:
510903
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
Chance Acres
Lot size:
0.46 Acres
Year built:
1955
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: ERA Martin Associates
View additional info

Beautiful Bayfront vista awaits you! Separate and extensive list of updates, call ask for them now! Fish right from your own yard! White sandy beach of Chance is a great way to describe this property!

$169,900

11079 Roland Parks Road Chance, MD 21821

Beds:
4
Baths:
2.00
Sq.Ft.:
1,804
Status:
Active
MLS#:
SO9868031
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
Chance Acres
Lot size:
0.5954 Acres
Year built:
1988
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: RE/MAX Coast & Country
View additional info

This 4bed 2bath home features beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, amazing woodwork on the 2nd story balcony, woodstove w/an exposed brick chimney, large open living room & dining room, kitchen w/SS appliances, tile in baths, separate laundry, huge 2 room master w/balcony, large screened porch, roomy deck, & wonderful spacious lot! New heating system, new roof, new appliances!

$169,900

11079 Roland Parks Rd Chance, MD 21821

Beds:
4
Baths:
2 Full
Sq.Ft.:
1,804
Status:
Active
MLS#:
508641
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
N/A
Lot size:
0.59 Acres
Year built:
1988
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Re/Max Coast & Country
View additional info

A true waterman's town on the Chesapeake Bay with peaceful living at its best! This 4bed 2bath home features beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, amazing woodwork on the 2nd story balcony, woodstove with an exposed brick chimney, large open living room and dining room, kitchen with SS appliances, tile in baths, separate laundry with wash sink, storage, and folding area, huge 2 room master with balcony, large screened porch, roomy deck, and wonderful spacious lot! New heating system, new roof, new appliances! Call today to make this home yours!

$465,000

23566 Keen Rd Chance, MD 21821

Beds:
4
Baths:
3 Full/1 Half
Sq.Ft.:
3,100
Status:
Active
MLS#:
504523
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
N/A
Lot size:
1.05 Acres
Year built:
1997
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Coldwell Banker Residential - Salisbury
View additional info

Fabulous views from this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath waterfront contemporary. High elevations with NO flood insurance! Up and downstairs masters. Huge L-Shaped pier with 3 ton lift. Wrap around decks and balcony off of second floor master.Just a few hours from DC and Baltimore. 1 hour to Ocean City.

$549,000

23407 Deal Island Road Chance, MD 21821

Beds:
2
Baths:
1.00
Sq.Ft.:
n/a
Status:
Active
MLS#:
SO9524971
Type:
Single Family
Subdivision:
None
Lot size:
13.44 Acres
Year built:
1900
A broker reciprocity listing Courtesy: Coldwell Banker Waterman Realty
View additional info

HUGE Price Reduction!! Potential "Live-Work" opportunity here at the historic Windsor Marina. 30+ slips plus a partially restored 2800sf farmhouse needs some completion but is livable now. Previous renovations include a new power service, water pump, gas, roof, siding, windows, doors, decks, etc.... Use your imagination and make something wonderful!

Refine Property Search
Page 1 of1    Prev | Next
1-5 of 5 properties displayed
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Coastal Association of Realtors. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site include the name of the listing broker, address and/or telephone number. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright 2017 Coastal Association Of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.

BRIGHT MLS - All information, regardless of source, should be verified by personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professional(s). The information is not guaranteed. Measurements are solely for the purpose of marketing, may not be exact, and should not be relied upon for loan, valuation, or other purposes.

Chance MD Real Estate Listings Provided By:

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
Email Us | Visit our Real Estate Website

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent






We respect your privacy